Since the migration to Discord has been so successful I’ve decided to pull the plug on the ‘ol TS server. We’ve had a long history with Teamspeak. Starting with actually finding and paying for a hosting service for all these weird internet people so we could organize in games better. Having members willingly crowd fund to keep it running. (Thank you!) Constantly expanding the service to accommodate all our members and other groups for raids, 100+ people at times! Figuring out how to set up a virtual cloud server and configuring Teamspeak to be hosted off it. (So much cheaper!) And finally the wildest part was actually submitting a request for a limited Non-Profit License from Teamspeak, configuring the site to meet their standards (Across store we hardly knew ye) and actually getting approval! (Free 512 person slot server license!)
You’ve served us well for the past 8 years TeamSpeak! Thanks for the memories!
April: Diabolos population takes a huge dip in activity, the search begins for greener pastures.
May: Across switches servers to Excalibur and sets shop as a linkshell allowing the community to branch out into different free companies and establish a new social network on the server.
June: Expansion Patch 3.0 hits! Awesome!
July: Across camping trip at Patrick’s Point State Park California: 15 attendees from across the U.S hailing from as far as the East coast!
August: Static downs Savage Alex 1
September: Static downs Savage Alex 2
Are you getting psyched?! The Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn 2.5 was announced for release on January 20th! Check out the preliminary patch notes here!
Across will be attempting to ramp up recruiting again during this patch release so get ready!
Quick C&P of the patch notes for those who are too lazy to look them up.
Final Fantasy XIV 2.2 – Through the Maelstrom Patch notes:
Confirmed for 2.2
- New Coil turns which drops new Allagan gear [source]
- Leviathan (hard mode and extreme) [source] 
- 1 new dungeon (ruins of amdapor) [source]
- 2 new hard mode dungeons: Brayflox + Halatali [source]
- New Hildebrand story [source]
- New story missions, probably leading up to Leviathan. (source needed)
- Extreme mode King Moogle [source]
- Kobold and Sahagin dailies [source]
- New currency like Philo and Myth (source needed)
- New artifact armor (source needed)
- Vanity system (Mirage Prism) [source]
- Expansion of the dye system (source needed)
- Crafters will be able to alter gear designs using a “template” system (official name TBD) [source]
- Wait command in macros will be allowed in-line. [source] [now in patch 2.16]
- Free Company alliances [source] 
- New hair styles (Yoshi-P has said each major patch will have a main focus on a single race) (source needed)
- Ability to indicate number of items to store in a retainer [source]
- A retainer can be hired for a Free Company’s estate “From patch 2.2 onward” [source]
- Ability to hide (again) quests from the HUD duty list [source]
- Change luminary Workbench and table visuals [source]
Confirmed to be coming, unconfirmed for 2.2
- Echo buff added to older content (Including Coil) [source]
- Frontlines PVP system [source] (unconfirmed for 2.2, but mentioned to be around 2.2 or 2.3)
- Personal housing (Most likely not in 2.2) (source needed)
- A third retainer (source needed)
- Ability to queue for Crystal Tower with 24 people (source needed)
- Addon support (Originally mentioned to be 6 months after launch. Currently unconfirmed for 2.2 though) (source needed)
- 64-bit clients (Confirmed to be built due to development for the PS4 being 64-bit as well. Currently unconfirmed for 2.2) [source]
- DX11 to be added well after 2.2, even after the next expansion [source]
- 4k Resolution support [source @5:16]
- Ability to queue in duty roulette with multiple people [source]
- Chimera and Hydra added to duty finder [source – patch 2.16]
- Teleport map [source]